Location: SPCA Auckland, Marketing and Fundraising
Part-time, 5 Month Fixed Term Maternity Leave Cover
• Work for an organization you can be proud of
• Use your customer service skills to make a real difference for animals in need
• Join a small, dynamic and supportive team
Every year the SPCA rescues and protects 15,000 animals that have been abused, neglected or simply abandoned. We receive no government funding, yet without the SPCA there would be thousands of animals left in need with no-one to care for them.
You will be responsible for processing and reconciling all incoming donations, monthly giving payments and merchandise orders. You will work across 3 databases and 1 payment gateway ensuring that all aspects of data entry and administrative support are provided in a timely and accurate manner. Due to this, a minimum data entry speed of 6000 KPH is essential. You will be the first point of contact for our donors and financial supporters both on the phone and by email, so it is essential that you have strong customer service skills and excellent phone manner.
This role is an integral part of the marketing and fundraising team; a fast paced, high performing team within a friendly and supportive team environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Data entry and administration
• Processing of donations and financial transactions
• Donor and financial supporter enquiries by phone and email
Key skills and experience required:
• Proven experience in data entry
• A minimum data entry speed of 6000 KPH
• Proven experience in customer service and administration
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills including database systems and Microsoft Excel
• The ability to quickly learn new computer software
• Positive and professional in all dealings
• High levels of personal and professional integrity
If you’d like to use your skills to really make a difference, please send a covering letter and CV outlining your interest in the role and how your skills match the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without a cover letter will NOT be considered. Applications will close on Thursday 2nd March 2017. A position description is available on request.